* * * * * *
Important Bidder Information
- A $50.00 (or more) cash deposit and a valid driver's license is required to obtain your bid number. (Change is not provided for the bid number deposit)
The cash deposit is refunded if you do NOT win any bids, or applied to your bill if you do.
(Please note we can not accept deposits from credit cards and the cash can not be returned for those wanting to place the entire amount on a credit card. The deposit will be applied to the bill or refunded to those who did not win any bids.)
- 10% Buyer's premium is added to all purchases (13% if credit card is used /14% if business card is used).
- 6.3% sales tax will be added to all purchases, unless a valid tax license is provided. A copy of your valid sales tax license must be provided the day of the auction to be tax exempt.
- We ACCEPT VISA, Master, Discover and Debit Cards * * If a card displaying "Corporate" or "Business" on the card is used, the buyers premium charged will be 14%. All credit cards used will be charged 13% buyers premium.
Auctions normally begin on the porch with box lots and tray flats filled with a diverse collection of home decorator items, large and small appliances, linens, clothing, tools, kitchen ware and a huge variety of estate household items (items you would typically find in your cupboards, kitchen or garage).
If an estate automobile is available, it is usually auctioned following the completion of the porch. Additional requirements for vehicle purchases include:
- Bidder number, buyer premium and sales tax information as listed above apply.
- High bidder must immediately return to the office window to make an additional deposit via cashier's check. The deposit amount varies, but will always be clearly posted next to the auto's photo link on the photo gallery page.
- The balance is due the following day, (Monday) by 1:00 pm, via cashier's check. The title transfer will take place at that time.
The remaining auction time is spent indoors - please join us at our showcase area for the finer collectibles, crystal, china, sterling, etc.
Next it's on to our wide selection of new and quality estate home furnishings.
Please be prepared to haul your own inventory: workmen, trucks, boxes, pads, ropes etc. All items should be paid for and picked up by that Tuesday following the auction, by 4:00pm.
In addition, we frequently have special consignments of decorator or trade shows items as well as unique antiques. We also occasionally schedule Antique and Specialty Collectible Auctions.